Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 2 November 2017

Loneliness Whatsapp Status

 Loneliness Whatsapp Status

Loneliness is a part of you life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.

 Alone, all alone nobody, but nobody can make it out here alone.

 I miss how you always made time for me.

 The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.
       Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
Related image

 I just want to feel that I am important to someone.

 I always found the right one on wrong time.

 Only you can put a smile on my face when I’m sad

 Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn’t appreciate it.

 I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.

 There are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.

 Being lonely is the hardest thing in life.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages