Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday 3 November 2017

Alone Status For Whatsapp And Facebook In English

Alone Status For Whatsapp And Facebook In English

1. Sometimes I Feel soo lonely in this world, like I don’t belong anywhere or with anyone.

2. To be alone is to be different, to B different is to be alone.

3. I wish you were here with me right now. I’m so lonely & I miss you

4. Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears…!!

5. Believes being single is not abut being alone but being free to discover who u are as a person.

6. Sometimes in life it’s good to be alone.. so that no jackass can hurt you.

7. The truth hurts for a little while, But lies hurt for a lifetime.

8. The greatest pain that comes from LOVE is loving someone you can never have.

9. Sometimes loneliness is my good friends.

10. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

11. Take my word for it, the saddest thing under the sky is a soul 

incapable of sadness.

12. I have to cut because it’s the only way I can SMILE.

13. How did I go from being so happy, to so SAD!

14. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.

15. Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt.

16. I Like Being Single.. I’m Always there When I Need Me.

17. I like to listen to SAD music when I’m sad to make me double sad.

18. I keep telling myself that I don’t miss you, and that I don’t love you, hoping someday I’ll believe it.

19. How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?

20. Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

21. You make me feel like I’m going in spirals, I dont know what to do.

22. Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can’t speak.

23. How can I go back to where the smile I had was real.

24. I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.

25. Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.

26. Wake me up when things are going right for once.

27. Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.

28. It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.

29. You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.

30. Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?

31. The pain is there to remind me that I’m still alive.

32. It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.

33. 1 day u will see what you lost. 1 day I’ll see what I gained

34. Still i am waiting for her even i know she is not mine.

35. When You Sit Alone.. You Sit With Your Past.

For Latest Deals Visit:-
Amazon Deal Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages