Breaking

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Happy Birthday Quotes For Sisters


Happy Birthday Quotes For Sisters




1. “Sister, you mean the world to me. I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”

2. “Sister, I may not talk to you every day, but you always remain in my thoughts and heart. I celebrate this special day and send you my love. Happy birthday.”

3. “Every day, I find new reasons to be ecstatic that you’re my sister. I love every little thing about you. Happy birthday, sis.”

4. “Dear sister, although we may argue from time to time, you will always be the most important person in my life. I love you more than words could ever say. Happy birthday!”

5. “Happy birthday to my sister – the one who taught me that the best accessory is a pair of glittery underwear.”




For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages