Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 2 November 2017

Wife Status For Whatsapp In English | Short Wife Status

Wife Status For Whatsapp In English

 One day my wife’s credit card got stolen.. what a relief it was to find that the thief spends less than my wife!

The best thing a girl can be is a good wife and mother. It is a girl’s highest calling. I hope I am ready.

Wife: I have changed my mind. Husband: Does the new one work?

 No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.

 Wife: I have change my mind. Husband: Does the new one work?

 Let husband and wife never speak to one another in loud tones unless the house is on fire
Related image
 No man succeeds after a Good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.

 My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.

 Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.

 A friend is a friend, Uthman interrupted, and a woman is a woman. You can’t have them in one person. The whole world knows that.

 A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

 A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

 If you get a good Wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.

 A successful marriage is based on give and take where husband gives money and gift & wife takes it and wife gives tensions and lectures and husband takes it.

 I have too many fantasies to be a housewife… I guess I am a fantasy.

 Even my child started to walk without any support, nut my wife still holds my hand while walking.

 In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker 😉

48. I love being my Husband Wife.

 One day my wife’s credit card got stolen… What a relief it was to find that the thief spends less than my Wife!

 It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

 When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there’s a reason.

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.

 Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.

 Wife: honey I wish you to whisper dirty things in my ear! Husband: kitchen, room, dinning room, patio.

 We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

 A jealous spouse does bigger research than FBI!!

 Do you know full form of Wife “Worries in life Forever

 When you see a man opening a car door for a woman it can only mean 1 of 2 things. Either the car is new or the wife is.

 If I were a cell phone, you would be the charger. I would be dead without you. I love you

 A good WIFE makes a beautiful home.
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages