Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 10 June 2017

English Attitude Status For Boys


                                             Attitude Status For Boys  

                                                    

Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.


Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF


Success is not easy and is certainly not for lazy.


Don’t See My Status, Appointment is needed..


Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.


The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.


I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.

                    
If you can;t convince them, confuse them.


If loving you is wrong, Then i don’t want to be right.


Taking revenge is wrong…very very wrong.. But very very fun..


Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck..


I am who i am, you approval is not needed.


Status Unavailable! Check Later…


 Some people just need a High-Five….. On the face.


 Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages