Breaking

Post Top Ad

Sunday 11 June 2017

Latest High 55 Attitude Status and Quotes For Whatsapp

Latest Attitude Status and Quotes 





1)Being “Single” is My Attitude!


2 ) You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.


3 ) People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger…


4 ) I am not Spider man Nor Superman However i am super hero for my GF.!

5 ) Whenever I think of quitting smoking, I need a cigarette to think.


6 ) Excellence is not a skill, It is an Attitude.


7 ) Adopt a right attitude make you the negative thinking to positive thinking!


8 ) If a plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.


9 ) Every problem comes with some solution…If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!


10 ) I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.


11 ) Never lose your sense of wonder.


12 ) I hate when people look at my status and say “Its Bakwas”.


13 ) Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.



14 ) Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.


15 ) I tried being like you, my personality didn’t like it.


16 ) I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive.


17 ) Be yourself and you can be anything.


18 ) I know i am awesome, so i don’t care about your opinion.


19 ) I will win not immediately, but Definitely.


20 ) What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.



21 ) My attitude is based on how you treat me.


22 ) I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.


23 ) Your attitude determines your direction.


24 ) I Was Born Cool, Global Warming Made Me Hot.


25 ) I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.


26 ) When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.


27 ) The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it back in your pocket.


28 ) Readers are plentiful: thinkers are rare.

29 ) DP to lagalu par teri aukat nahin hai.


30 ) Good Girl are those which can help people, Bad Girl have no time to help…


31 ) WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good, IF IT IS NOT YOURS!.


32 ) A bad attitude is plane tire if you not change it you can never think positive!.


33 ) Be yourself, who else is better qualified?

34 ) Always stay true to yourself & never sacrifice who are you for anyone.

35 ) Weakness of attitude become weakness you!


36 ) I can’t change the destination of wind but I can change the bad thinking of mine.

37 ) I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.


38 ) If people have a problem with you then ask him her problem!..


39 ) The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.

40 ) Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.

Best Outstanding Attitude Status For Boys 
41 ) Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.


42 ) Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF


43 ) Success is not easy and is certainly not for lazy.


44 ) Don’t See My Status, Appointment is needed..


45 ) Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.

46 ) The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.


47 ) I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.

48 ) If you can;t convince them, confuse them.

49 ) If loving you is wrong, Then i don’t want to be right.


50 ) Taking revenge is wrong…very very wrong.. But very very fun..

51 ) Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck..


52 ) I am who i am, you approval is not needed.


53 ) Status Unavailable! Check Later…


54 ) Some people just need a High-Five….. On the face.


55 ) Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages