Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 10 June 2017

Cool 20 Attitude Status and Sayings For Girls



Cool 20  Attitude Status and Sayings For Girls

                                          
1 ) My attitude is based on how you treat me.


2 ) I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.


3 ) Your attitude determines your direction.


4 ) I Was Born Cool, Global Warming Made Me Hot.


5 ) I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who
loves me.


6 ) When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.


7 ) The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it 
back in your pocket.


8 ) Readers are plentiful: thinkers are rare.


9 ) DP to lagalu par teri aukat nahin hai.


10 ) Good Girl are those which can help people, Bad Girl have no time to help…
                                                 

11 ) WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good, IF IT IS NOT YOURS!.


12 ) A bad attitude is plane tire if you not change it you can never think positive!.


13 ) Be yourself, who else is better qualified?


14 ) Always stay true to yourself & never sacrifice who are you for anyone.


15 ) Weakness of attitude become weakness you!


16 ) I can’t change the destination of wind but I can change the bad thinking of mine.

17 ) I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.


18 ) If people have a problem with you then ask him her problem!..

19 ) The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.


20 ) Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages