Breaking

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Miss You Status For Whatsapp

 Miss You Status For Whatsapp

One day u will want me & tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.

One Day You will Wait for me But I Will Not Come..

Sometimes It’s better to be alone_No one can hurt U…

बारिश‬ K ‪बाद‬ तार पर ‪टंगी‬ ‪आख़री‬ ‪‎बूंद‬ से पूछना, क्या‬ होता है ‪‎अकेलापन‬

You broke a promise & made me realize. It was all just a lie.

Trusting u again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

खुद Ko माफ़ नहीं कर पाओगे, जिस दिन जिंदगी में हमारी कमी पाओगे..

Never trust those people who don’t understand yur feelings.

I was born the day I met u, lived a while when u loved me, died a

 little when we broke.

रोज़ एक नई तकलीफ..रोज़ एक नया गम ना जाने कब ऐलान होगा K मर 

गए हम

When I close my eyes I see U_when I open my eyes I miss U.


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages