Breaking

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 25 July 2017

2 Line Breakup Whatsapp Status

2 Line Breakup Whatsapp Status
People say follow your heart.But which way do u go when your

 heart breaks into two?

Love is like war easy to begin,, But hard to End.


दुख तो अपने ही देते हैं वरना गैरों Ko कैसे पता की हमें तकलीफ किस 

बात से होती है

My silence is just another word for my pain…!!


चलो माना TUMARI आदत हैं तडपाना, मगर जरा सोचो अगर कोई मर 
गया तो

Zindgi adhuri lagti hai jab apne he rooth jate hai..

The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never explained 

& Said…

छोङो ना यार, क्या रखा है सुनने और सुनाने मेँ, किसी ने कसर नहीँ छोङी 

DIL दुखाने मेँ.

The most painful memory is that when I walked away from you..

#Love is beautiful mistake of my life.

I hope we meet again….

दो आँखो में..दो ही आँसू..एक तेरे लिए, EK तेरी खातिर..

I wish you were not in my dreams…

Pain is inevitable & Suffering is optional.

चल हो गया फैसला कुछ कहना ही नहीं ..TU जी ले मेरे ‪बगैर‬ मुझे ‪जीना‬ ही नहीं

A relationship is only made for 2 but some forget how to count.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages