Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 May 2017

9 Short Status For Whatsapp in English

  1. Hate a person seriously but never try to love for fun.
  2. “If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.”
  3. I hate you for the way you smile when you look at me.
  4. I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me.
  5. Don t be afraid of sacrificing your life to God.
  6. Sometimes its good to forget good memories..
  7. Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…
  8. I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.
  9. The quality of our expectations determines the quality of our action.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages