Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 May 2017

59 Short Status For Whatsapp in English

  1. FRIENDSHIP is like a book.
  2. I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
  3. The greatest gift of life is friendship,and i have received it.
  4. Friendship is one mind with two bodies.
  5. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
  6. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
  7. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
  8. A friendship that can end never really began.
  9. A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
  10. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
  11. One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.
  12. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met”.
  13. Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.
  14. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
  15. A day for toil, an hour for sport, but for a friend is life too short.
  16. Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.
  17. The first kiss between two people is something really good in life.
  18. One day u Will cry 4 me like i cried 4 u.
  19. A broken promise is as good as a lie .
  20. I don't want to be needed, I need to be wanted :(
  21. Maybe, someday, i just might forgive you.
  22. What happens when it's time to let go of something you can't live without?
  23. One day you'll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me.
  24. Not all scars show, not all wounds heal!!
  25. I hope you're doing fine all alone.
  26. I loved you...but I guess that my love couldn't save his... nothing could.
  27. Love hurts when you know it wont last :'(
  28. Missing that one person but knows i shouldn't be...
  29. Is changing my relationship status to "Out of Order".
  30. A friend is long sought, hardly found, and with difficulty kept.
  31. Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
  32. A true friend sees the first tear… catches the second… and stops the third.
  33. Nothing last forever.
  34. “Wanna see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who’s still there.”
  35. True love is modest and shy.
  36. A friend is not the one that will kill for you, but the one that will die for you.
  37. How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
  38. A friend to all is a friend to none.
  39. I hope we meet again.
  40. Difficult things become more difficult if you delay them.
  41. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
  42. Don't ever broke my best friend's heart, if you do I will try to kill you with my own hands.
  43. I may not be perfect, but I'm always me.
  44. My real smile comes when i am with you.
  45. Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.
  46. Life is impossible without love.
  47. Love Is My Favorite Mistake
  48. Love demands less than friendship.
  49. Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.
  50. Best friends: it’s a promise, not a label.
  51. Love is blind, Be careful.
  52. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
  53. Hold a best friend with both your hands.
  54. Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
  55. I don't insult people , I just describe them.
  56. We are never ever getting back together.
  57. Don't spend time with person those you don't like.
  58. I hate math but I love counting money.
  59. If someone hates you for no reason..... Well, give them one good one.
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages