Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday 12 January 2018

Attitude Status In English for Whatsapp


Attitude Status for Whatsapp


1. I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
2. I never insult people I only tell them what they are.
3. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst.
4. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
5. I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
6. I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
7. I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
8. My attitude based on how you treat me.
9. Hakuna Matata!!! – The great motto to live life...
10. Yeah You - The one reading my status, Get Lost!
11. When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is
playing angry birds with you?
12. I know the voices in my head aren’t real but sometimes their
ideas are just absolutely awesome!
13. I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my
heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair…
14. Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save your girlfriend.
Now, you help me to save mine.
15. Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…
16. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you
did, except you.
17. I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTATION in Class room.
18. When I'm good I'm best , when I'm bad I'm worst.
19. I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
20. Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your
Attitude.
21. If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you
are ‘Above them’.
22. Please don’t get confused between my personality & my
attitude.
23. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you
are!
24. I'm Not Special , I'm Just Limited Edition.

25. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.1. I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.





For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages