Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 May 2017

30 Short Status For Whatsapp in English

  1. Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
  2. “Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status”.
  3. A friendship that can cease has never been real.
  4. I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!
  5. Everything happens for a reason, the hard part is finding the reason.
  6. Just because i let you go, doesn’t mean i wanted to.
  7. What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve: the sure, sweet cement, glue, and lime of love.
  8. Forgive me now. Tomorrow I may no longer feel guilty.
  9. GOD will make a way, when there seems no way.
  10. A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless  words.
  11. Sometimes your closest friend is your greatest enemy.
  12. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
  13. Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!
  14. Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice.
  15. Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
  16. Always remember that every good friend was once a stranger.
  17. A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather.
  18. I have better things to do with my time than my job.
  19. hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off?
  20. "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
  21. Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love
  22. "The only way to have a friend is to be one."
  23. The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
  24. Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life.
  25. Can't stop these tears from coming anymore.
  26. I can't help but sit here and think about all the stupid stuff we have done together.
  27. i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.
  28. If at first you don't succeed...call it Version 1.0.
  29. Kissing is like drinking salted water, you drink, and your thirst increases.
  30. A good friend asks what you're thinking.
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages