Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 May 2017

40 Short Status For Whatsapp in English

  1. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
  2. i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude : ) Don't like it get over it LOL
  3. Friends make the bad times good... and the good times unforgettable..
  4. Life does not have a remote; get up and change it yourself.
  5. Life is too short to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy.
  6. Don't hate me, just get to know me first!
  7. No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
  8. For tears use tissue papers not your Facebook status.
  9. The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
  10. If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.
  11. "There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends."
  12. It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!
  13. Stolen kisses are always sweetest.
  14. A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  15. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light."
  16. Friends are the sunshine of life.
  17. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
  18. Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness…
  19. When I was born I was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and a half..
  20. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
  21. Life may get crazy, but at least I have best friends to back me up.
  22. My friends are my estate..                                                                                                            
  23. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes the heart warm.
  24. Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
  25. Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship.
  26. A true friend is someone who gives you hope when you ran out of it.
  27. True friendship is like sound health; the worth of it is seldom known until it is lost.
  28. Friendship is n’t a big thing – its a million little things.
  29. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
  30. It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..
  31. You know what is the best thing in our relationship? It’s the first word of this msg.
  32. Don't expect that younger children will have long-term friendships.
  33. If best friends are quarreling, let them work it out themselves.
  34. A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
  35. Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.
  36. I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.
  37. The road to a friend's house is never too long!
  38. Friendship lightens every burden and makes sun shine brighter.
  39. Smiling when something dirty comes on your mind.
  40. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages