Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 May 2017

Friends Whatsapp Attitude Status In English

Friends Whatsapp Status In English 




Status under construction.. coming soon...


Without friends no one would choose to live.


If things around you don't change, change the thing you’re around.


Best friends become the highlight of your life and the 'low light' of your problems.


I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.


Busy at a moment...free forever.


I need a Google in my mind and an Anti-virus in my heart.


Friends are like rainbows. They brighten your life after.


I can forgive and forget when enemies hurt me,but when friends do it leaves a deep scar.


Some people don’t know the true meaning of the word “friend”.


Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.


When your away from me my heart stops.


It's not my attitude it's my style.


The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.


Error:status is unavailable.


If you have a best friend that you never wanna loose, then post this on your wall.


People with status don't need status...


Single doesn't always mean lonely and relationship doesn't always mean happy.


My wishes are silent but true, Everywhere they will follow you Luck is yours.


Be the Best Version of yourself...


A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument.



A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.


I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry.


"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends".


Common sense is not so common.


Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.


Friends begin with "U & ME".


I can't read lips unless they're touching mine.


A true friend scolds like a dad!!!Cares like a mom!!!


To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship.


I am feeling blissful to have you as friend in my life..


Some friendships are like Tom and Jerry.They tease each other.


A true friend is an angel sent by God.


Remember that every good friend was once a stranger.


You never know what you have until you clean your room. :P :P


Friends are like your backbone. They are always there when you need support.


When This IS Over, Remember, I didn’t WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away..


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages