Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Girls Attitude Whatsapp Status

Girls Attitude Whatsapp Status

  1. When people call me a bitch I say HELL YEAH I AM !!!
  2. Best feeling ever is when you lose weight, and your boobs stay the same size.
  3. When men STOP being ASSHOLES , I'll STOP being a BITCH .
  4. "What a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same" 
  5. There are two ways to rule a women and nobody knows them....! 
  6. "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more."
  7. I`m a girl but I rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.
  8. Someone doesn`t have to be perfect in order to be my prince charming.
  9. Tall guy + short girl = cuuuute :) but short guy + tall girl = awkward.
  10. Guys, stop fighting `with` her and start fighting `for` her.
  11. Dear Guys, when we put our head on your chest we want you to put your arms around us.
  12. Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
  13. It really makes me mad when guys cheat on beautiful girls for ones that look like they belong in the zoo.
  14. A girl may not be the queen to her boyfriend or husband, but she will always be a princess to her DAD :)
  15. Sometimes the girl who`s always been there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for her.
  16. I miss you, but I`m not going to text you first, because I want to see if you miss me more.
  17. Call a girl pretty and she will remember it for 5 minutes. Call a girl ugly and she will remember it forever.
  18. I don`t want to be your "favorite" or your "best". I want to be your "only", and f*ck the rest.
  19. I don`t want to be your "favorite" or your "best". I want to be your "only", and f*ck the rest.
  20. A good friend once told me, "Don`t be a woman who needs a man," "be a woman a man needs!"
  21. I just want a guy to say this to me when I`m in a situation "Don`t be afraid. I`m here."
  22. Men are like a deck of cards. You`ll find the occasional king, but most are jacks
  23. Do not cheat on a girl. We girls talk, we WILL know, and we WILL find out, and we WILL dump you.
  24. If a girl gets a free drink, it doesn`t mean she`ll be interested in you, it`ll only mean "YAY FREE DRINK!"
  25. Nice guys are found at every corner of the earth...too bad the earth is round.
  26. You`re as chocolate, as you always make me feel better.
  27. Don`t be the woman that needs a man; guys take advantage of those people. Be the woman a man needs.
  28. A girl`s smile hides thousand words, a girl`s tears hides thousand feelings.
  29. I need no reason to love you, but I need thousands of reasons to leave you.
  30. I need no reason to love you, but I need thousands of reasons to leave you.
  31. Men wear the pants in the relationship but women control the zipper.
  32. treat yourself as a queen, and you`ll attract a king! treat yourself as a queen, and you`ll attract a king!
  33. Dear Girls, Always remember The charming boys are just better liars.
  34. Sometimes I`m an angel, sometimes I`m cruel. But when it comes to love I`m just another fool.
  35. When a girl says "have fun" to a boy, It normally means: "Have a freakin` horrible time."
  36. Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again, because bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts
  37. I`m a girl. I can be complicated without explanations.
  38. I hate texting you first, because it feels like I`m annoying you.
  39. Girls give & forgive. Boys get & forget.
  40. When a girl says, "I`m done," it really means, "fight for me.


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages