Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 13 April 2017

My Attitude Status


Top 10 Attitude Status


 


1. I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

2. Act like a lady think like a boss.

3. Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and roll like a boss.

4. My attitude: I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right.

5. I don’t care what you think of me I’m happy that’s all that matters 

Also Read:

6. I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.

7. ‘Lose my attitude?’ It’s not an attitude. I’m sick of being unappreciated. I’d love to see where you’d be without me.



8. If you show your attitude to me then I will show you my middle finger.

9. If you can't laugh at your own problems, call me and I'll laugh at them.

10. Happiness does not have a price tag so smile.
Also Read:

Atitude Status for Boys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages