Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Best Whatsapp Status

Best Whatsapp Status 






1. Possible is more a matter of attitude, a matter of decision, to choose among the impossible possibilities, when one sound opportunity becomes a possible solution.

2. I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone.

3. The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.

4. Why didn't I use my turn signals? It's nobody's business where I'm going.

5. Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking terrible?

6. Does anyone else have plastic bags full of plastic bags or is it just me?

7. Never trust someone who takes hours to text you back, but when you hang out with them they check their phone every minute.

8. Life is always rocky when you're a gem.

9. I need a timeout. Send me to the beach and don't let me come back until I change my attitude.

10. Got a new phone today, my old one failed the swimming test.








11. Work is just something I'm doing until I win the lottery  

12. If we shouldn't eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?

13. My room is like the Bermuda triangle, stuff goes in and is never seen again.

14. I thought about losing weight once, but I don't like losing.

15. I didn't mean to push all your buttons, I was just looking for the mute button.

16. I wish my wallet came with free refills.

17. My six pack is protected by a layer of fat.

18. Don't give up on your dreams so soon, sleep longer.

9. It may look like I'm doing nothing, but in my head I'm quite busy.

20. School is pointless. English: We speak it. History: They’re dead, get over it. Math: We have calculators. Spanish: We have Dora.
Also Read:

Sun Pagli Akad Status in Hindi


21. Jolene understands that hard work has a future payoff but Laziness pays off now.

22. Sean is going to drink wet cement and get really stoned.

23. I used to be schizophrenic, but we’re all right now.
24. When you can’t sleep- have no fear! Facebook is here! …Yay?
25. “My memory is so bad” “How bad is it” “How bad is what?”
26. If you’re going to spread lies and rumors about me on Facebook… Feel free to tag me.;)
27. James is going to borrow money from a pessimist. They don’t expect to be paid back.

28. I said “no” to drugs, but they just wouldn’t listen.

29. James is for external use only. See your doctor before administering.

30. Sara couldn’t myself have better it said.



Also Read:

Top 99 Attitude Status



31. You actually have friends? Yeah bro, all 10 seasons on DVD.

32. I just edited my friend list. So if you’re still able to read this then congratulations you made it through my first elimination.

33. They said 2- faced is a norm in society.Okay..But if you’re going to be 2- faced,make one of them pretty at least. Please don’t be 2- faced with me, because it’s hard to decide which face to slap first…

34. Josh thinks that if your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”

35. Love me or hate me but you will never change me. <3

36. I’ve never met an ugly person unless their attitude showed me otherwise.

37. Do not give advice unless you are asked to.
38. It’s not that everybody may hate or love your attitude. Leave those who hate it and keep it for those are busy loving it.

9. I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.

40. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.

41. I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

42. Act like a lady think like a boss.

43. Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and roll like a boss.

44. My attitude: I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right.

Also Read:

Attitude Status for Boys


45. I don’t care what you think of me I’m happy that’s all that matters .
46. I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.

47. ‘Lose my attitude?’ It’s not an attitude. I’m sick of being unappreciated. I’d love to see where you’d be without me.

48. If you show your attitude to me then I will show you my middle finger.

49. If you can't laugh at your own problems, call me and I'll laugh at them.

50. Happiness does not have a price tag so smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages