Breaking

Post Top Ad

Sunday 25 June 2017

My Life My Rules Attitude Status

My Life My Rules Attitude Status
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me. 
  • Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you 
  • My life ,my rule,that's my attitude.. 
  • Forget the haters...cause some body loves you 
  • I am hot dude with cool attitude 
  • It's not my attitude it's my style 
  • People with status don't need status... 
  • Be the Best Version of yourself... 
  • I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry 
  • I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me! 
  • I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business! 
  • Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !! 
  • hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off? 
  • i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else. 
  • i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude Don't like it get over it
  • Don't hate me, just get to know me first! 
  • My life,My rules My Attitude!!! 
  • It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP! 
  • I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no. 
  • I don't insult people , I just describe them 

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages