Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 24 June 2017

I Love U Quotes For Husband

I Love You Messages for Husband: Quotes for Him

1) From all of life’s troubles, you have given me bail. My life has

 become, a lovely fairytale. I love you.



2) I could easily say that I love you to death, but I really want to 

live forever to love you eternally.



3) Much more than just attraction, lust and passion, our marriage 

embodies honesty, care and affection. Love you.



4) The best part of our marriage is that the look in your flirty eyes

 still makes me feel like the most beautiful girl alive. I love you.



5) Who cares if opposites attract or not? Even if we weren’t 

opposites, I would’ve still loved you a lot.


6) Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your 

only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love

 you.


7) Amidst the suffocation caused by life’s problems, your love

 comes as a breath of fresh air. I love you.


8) My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome

 man like you every day. I love you.


9) There should have been a cautionary warning below your name

 in our marriage certificate that reads – Beware of Hot Husband. I 

love you.


10) Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will 

never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked 

into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me 

the shivers. I love you.


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages