Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Top 45 Sad Status

Top 45 Sad Status 

  1. I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.  
  2. How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?
  3. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else. 
  4. The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.
  5. It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
  6.  The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.
  7.  QUIET! I can’t hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!
  8. You’ll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.
  9.  Log kehte hai ki mohabbat ek bar hoti hain, Lekin me jb jb use dekhu mujhe hr bar hoti h!
  10.  Time doesn’t really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
  11. Only you can put a smile on my face when i’m sad…
  12.  I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.
  13.  If you fall in love… be ready for the tears.                                    
  14. Sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you. 
  15. I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.
  16. The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time..
  17.  Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.
  18. loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel.
  19. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
  20. Emptiness feels so heavy.
  21. It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.
  22. Remember, you’re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone’s gonna be able to see that.
  23.  If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
  24.  There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.. Im incomplete without you!
  25.  My silence is just another word for pain.
  26. I have to cut because it’s the only way I can smile.
  27. With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.
  28. Is so sad to see vacation go, it’s back to school tomorrow! 
  29. Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands.
  30. Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.
  31. The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
  32.  Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn…..
  33. When you have lived long in despair, it’s hope that you can’t stand anymore.
  34. I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough.
  35. No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
  36. I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
  37. life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’s ass look good!
  38.  Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.
  39.  The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
  40. Kuch rishton ke liye pyar kabhi kam nahi hota.
  41. Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most…Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???
  42. You just can’t please everybody.
  43. It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
  44. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
  45. The worst feeling is pretending as if you don’t care at all,When in reality that’s all you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages