Breaking

Post Top Ad

Sunday 7 May 2017

Top 10 I love you mom Quotes



 I   💖 you 









1) My view of life has always had a filter of the mellowest and the warmest hues. All because I was raised by a mother as wonderful as you. I love you.









2) The absence of a father figure in my life was more than made up by the presence of a larger than life mother figure. I love you mom, thanks for everything.









3) I love you mom – not just because you are my mother, but because there is no one else in the world who understands me better.









4) Dear mom, you have always pushed me to be my best, and your support has always put all my worries to rest. I love you.









5) I know I am going to be a successful professional, beautiful woman and a wonderful mother when I grow up – because I have your genes. I love you mom.



6) Dear mom, you can be my friend, sister, teacher and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you.









7) Just like Comfort Food and Comfort Clothing, if there was a term called Comfort Person, in my life it would be you. Love you ma.









8) If my life was a skyscraper, you would be its architect, builder and most importantly the founding pillars. I love you ma.









9) I did not understand the importance of my mom’s hand holding my finger when I was small. But now I know that she was actually guiding me in the right direction till I became tall. I love you mom.







10) Dear mom, I don’t know what I can do, to say thank you. You pushed me to be successful and made my life wonderful. Let me just start by saying, I love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages