Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 11 January 2018

Most Lovely Winter Status For Whtasapp

Most Lovely Winter Status For Whtasapp


1 ) I love being pale in the winter!

2 ) I’m the kind of person who drinks hot chocolate in the summer, and eats ice cream in the winter.

3 ) Winter always turns into spring.

4 ) Winter forms our character and brings out our best.

5 ) Your heart is so freezing. You might catch a cold.

6 ) People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.

7 ) Thank goodness for the first snow, it was a reminderno matter how old you became and how much you’d seen, things could still be new if you were willing to believe they still mattered.

8 ) When I was young, I loved summer and hated winter. When I got older I loved winter and hated summer. Now that I’m even older, and wiser, I hate both summer and winter.

9 ) Why is abbreviation such a long word?

10 ) So cool.. inside and outside.

11 ) Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration.

12 ) I think Sun went to his mattern uncle home!

13 ) Summer: ‘Its SO hot! I can’t wait for the cold weather.’ Winter: ‘WTF is this?!?! I miss summer.’

14 ) Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius.

15 ) Winter, Winter go away, come again another day…I need some sun, I need some sand, I need an island and a one night stand!!

16 )  Rawr means I love you in dinosaur.

17 ) A cold wind was blowing from the north, and it made the trees rustle like living things.

18 ) The heart can get really cold if all you’ve known is winter.

19 ) A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.

20 ) If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.

21 ) The hard soil and four months of snow make the inhabitants of the northern temperate zone wiser and abler than his fellow who enjoys the fixed smile of the tropics.

22 ) If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

23 ) Dear Weather, Please stop being so cold. We don’t have hot girlfriends, we already have cold wives! With hot temper All husbands.





For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages