Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 18 November 2017

Sweetest Good night Quotes For Whatsapp

Sweetest Goodnight Quotes  For Whatsapp

Good night, sleep tight. I will be dreaming of you with all my might.


If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you’re happier than so many people.

And tonight, I’ll fall asleep with you in my heart.

 One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.

 Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.

Stars can’t shine without darkness. 

 I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.

I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.

Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.

The world is a giant eye, staring back at the stars. When it tires, it closes its lids – just as I am doing now – and gives way to dreams, which is why the night is so much more mysterious than the day.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages