Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 9 November 2017

Good Night Status For True Friends

Good Night Status For True Friends 


One Day, you will never have to say Goodbye, only Good Night.

Dear Brain, Will you stop thinking so much and let me sleep

Every night, it's an endless battle between sleep and the internet.


Let the darkness of your hair unfold this evening and your sparkling eyes adds glow to the moonlight. Let me land in the palace of your dreams and bade you Good Night.

I am Off to wrap up myself in my quilt and sleep like a marshmallow. Goodnight All

I wish I were there with you, instead of updating a loving Goodnight

That Time of the Night, When I ask myself " Aakhir meri life jaa kidhar rahi hai"

I hate my mind when my thoughts don't shut up, and I am trying to sleep. Huh.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages