Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Sad loneliness Whatsapp status In English

Sad Whatsapp status collection In English


My soul has cried and hugging the loneliness:
I am missing that smile when you were close to me.
Those sad status when you used to post every day on Whatsapp.
You should have stayed with me forever so I could love you.
In my every breath, only your name repeats every time.
All the charms of my heart are dead without you.
It has become more and more impossible to hide this pain.
Never say Goodbye when you are close to me.
I don’t know why these moments have scattered from incomplete relationship.
I will not say bye even after dying.
When the tears drops it reminds me of your hand cleaning it off.
Come and join yourself to me .
Leave yourself in me someplace.
The glass wall sometimes make me break it.
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages