Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 11 October 2017

One Line Emotional Whatsapp Status in English


One Line Emotional Whatsapp Status in English

1) My silence is just an other word for my pain.




2) Feelings that come back are feelings that never away.



3) Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.



4) Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.



5) Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.



6) Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.



7) Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.



8) People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.



9) I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.



10) I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.



11) People change and forget to tell each other.



12) Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.



13) I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness



14) Its very easy to say “busy” when someone needs you, But its very painful to hear “Busy” when you need someone.



15) Sometimes, it’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.



For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages