Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Top Cool English Attitude Status For Boys

Top Cool Attitude Status For Boys

I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
When I was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.
I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.
Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!
Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.
Forget the haters…cause some body loves you
Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
People with status don’t need status..
Always trying to cool my self
I forgive but I never forget.
Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.
Boys are great, Every girl should have one.
Hate girls except the girl reading this.
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
Silence is the best response to a fool.
Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle… He’s dreaming too.
In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
Don’t judge my past, look at my present, I am sure my future is really rocking.
I know I’m awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
I will win not immediately, but Definitely.
If a plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
Please don’t get confused between my attitude & personality!

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages