Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday 29 September 2017

Sad Love Status In English About Life

Sad Love Status In English


1. I’m missing something in my life these days.

2. Loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel.

3. I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.

4. I feel crappy inside,like something just broke.

5. The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.

6. The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

7. The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

8. I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you

9. It's sad to be happy alone.

10. How did I go from being so happy, to so sad.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages