Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 21 September 2017

Sad Alone Status In Love

Sad Alone Status In Love

Everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.


 This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost.


 I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.


Never make someone a priority, when all you are to them is an option.


 A feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause..


Sometimes it’s hard to love someone because you’re so afraid of losing them.


 Ppl step on feet and say sorry but sometimes they walk on heart and yet dey dnt realise


 Cry as I may these tears won’t wash you away.


Breaking up doesn’t mean that no more love is left; it’s more of trying to save the love that’s left.


 I just want to feel like I belong..


Life’s a prison when you’re in love alone…


Tears are words the hard can’t express.


Sometimes I think why I’m alive?
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages