Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Short Rain Status For Whatsapp & Fb

Short Rain Status For Whatsapp & Fb 


Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain.

This year, I want to be kissed in the rain by him.

Romance is the fuel that keeps love burning hot.

Love and marriage are like walking in the rain together

Rainy Season is the day Which can show the love..

Walking in the rain…holding your hand…that’s what I wish for..

Lets cuddle on a rainy day Watch Old movies and make out

The rain may be falling hard, but a hug makes it wonderful…

Don’t threaten me with love baby, let’s just go walking in the rain.

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.

Rainn is not drops of WATER,_ its the LOVE of SKY to the EARTH.

My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see you standing in the rain.

Whenever I feel the kiss of warm rain or delicate daylight, it helps me to remember your sweet kisses

Let’s kiss in the rain; where the rain was so hard the only thing we could see was each other.

As he kissed me, I wondered how, in the middle of a rainstorm I could feel like I was burning alive.

If I could do anything, it would be to kiss you in the middle of the street, on the rainiest day of the year

Love is just something you can’t explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever.

I belive in running through the rain and crashing into the person yu love and having your lips bleed on each other.

I just want somebody, who kisses me in the rain, holds me tight when I’m sad, and wraps their arms around me when I’m cold.

Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can’t help but fall in love with.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages