Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Life Quotes For Love

                            Life Quotes For Love


Love is life, and if you miss love, you miss life.


Love: All my life I've heard of it, read about it, dreamed about it and cried about it. Now I'm sitting next to you, and I have found it. 



I love your personality so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 


For every step that you take in your life, remember, I’m right behind you, always there with you. 


We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking soon turned into love. I sensed a certain something in my heart that was true. I know I waited all my life to fall in love with you. 

I'd spend the entire day in your arms if I could. The times shared with you are the most precious moments of my life.

For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages