Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 29 July 2017

Happy RAKSHA bandhan Best Greeging Quotes For Brothers

Happy RAKSHA BANDHA Best Greeging Quotes For Brothers

I love you very much. Though we are not born to the same parents and were brought up in 2 complete different cultured families, the thread of Rakhi has brought us together. You are my teddy bear, you are my little cute brother. You are not just my brother, you are also my first kid.


 I wished so much to be with you and everyone home this Rakhi but then… however far we may be this silk will bring us together. Since our childhood we have been doing the ceremony together. With hope of being together next Rakhi.


I'm lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!


 The childhood days we have spent together are really memorable. This year perhaps I will not be able to meet you on Rakhi but my sincere wishes are for you for both ur personal and professional life.



 Rakshabandan has always been an important day for you and me. I remember each year you would call me first thing in the morning and always wish me Happy Rakshabandan. I so much wish I could hear that funny voice again. But Minubhai I know you will always be around. Here is wishing a Happy Raksha bandhan to the best brother.
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages