Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday 7 July 2017

Best Attitude Status For Cool Boys

Best Attitude Status For Cool Boys

Every problem comes with some solution.. If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!


I Wish My Parents Were Like Google.. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.


I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.


People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger.


I am not Spider man Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF!


Whenever I think of quitting smoking, I need a cigarette to think.


Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.


Never lose your sense of wonder.


I hate when people look at my status and say 'Its Bakwas'.


Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages