Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 1 June 2017

Sad Love Quotes For You


Sad Love Quotes For You


I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better

than a lifetime of not knowing you.

Loving you was my favorite mistake.






Our sweetest songs are those that tell the saddest thoughts.

What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his Cinderella?

In my dreams you're mine forever.

Pleasures of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime.

The hardest thing to do is watch the person you love, love someone else.



If you love me, let me know. If you don't, please let me go.

You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.


I'm afraid to love, afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love, it seems to never last.

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want.



Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought - useless and disappointing.

Never let him have the satisfaction of knowing you will always be there waiting.

There are songs that make you sad when you hear them. But it aren't the songs that make you sad, it are the people behind the memories.

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.


I never let you go because in the back of my mind I still believe that someday we'll get our second chance.

The hardest things to let go of are the things you never really had.


For Latest Deals Visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages