Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 8 April 2017

Top 29 Attitude Status



                    Top 29 Attitude Status





  1. I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and u should try too. 
  2. My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are! 
  3.  I never insult people I only tell them what they R. 
  4. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.!!
  5.  If u think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst.
  6. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me! 
  7.  I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT. !!
  8. Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude. 
  9. My attitude based on how u treat me.
  10. Life will give u exactly what you need, not what you want.
  11. Yeah U - The one reading my status, Get Lost! 
  12. I loved a girl & she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair...
  13. Your Whatsapp status say’s online...If your online then why aren’t you texting me 
  14. Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save ur girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine. 
  15. I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!
  16. I’m cool but global warming made me hot. 
  17. Waiting for Wi-Fi network.
  18. Excuse me!!. I found something under my shoes ohhh its your Attitude.
  19. I’m looking 4 a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone. 
  20. if people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’..
  21. What is a Best friend?? A single soul in two bodies. 
  22. Before you judge me make sure that you're perfect.. ??
  23. It's better to live alone. There is no friendship with a fool. 
  24. Style is a way to say who u are without speaking. 
  25. Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else. !!
  26. I am multi talented, i can talk & piss you off at the same time. 
  27. Gal V ohna di hundi ae jinha di koi gal baat hundi ae!! 
  28. I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.
  29.  My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages