Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 8 April 2017

Sad Marriage Quotes

Sad Marriage Quotes




Marriage can be destroyed in any time.



*****************



Make sure you can make a good balance.



*****************



The only thing you wish is to have a less horrible finish.



*****************



What a pity, because we understand it too late.



*****************



I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.



*****************



When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why.
When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.




*****************



Marriage works best for men than women.The two happiest groups are married men and unmarried women.



*****************



Life is just a mirror,and what you see out there,you must first see inside of you.



*****************



I don't understand a God that would allow us to meet When there is no way for us to be together.



*****************



I will hate the man you marry, Because he is not me, And love him if he makes you smile.



*****************



We outgrow love like other things And put it in the drawer, Till an antique fashion shows Like costumes grandsires wore.



*****************



Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.



*****************



Husbands are like fires. They go out if unattended.



*****************



I miss the way you laughed, I miss the way we talked, I miss the times we had, I miss the love we shared, but most of all I miss the way you cared.



*****************



Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.



*****************



Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.



*****************



A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.


*****************


I have always considered marriage as the most interesting event of one's life, the foundation of happiness or misery.


*****************


And a sad truth, "Wives are young men's mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men's nurses.


*****************


Those marriages generally abound most with love and constancy that are preceded by a long courtship.


*****************



The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutan trying to play the violin.



*****************



The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.



*****************



We outgrow love like other things And put it in the drawer,Till an antique fashion shows Like costumes grandsires wore.



*****************



Should I Smile Because You're My Friend
Or Cry Because Thats All We'll Ever Be




*****************



Sometimes soft words of love can melt the toughest heart.



*****************



Try praising your wife, even if it does frighten her at first.



*****************



I don't understand a God that would allow us to meet When there is no way for us to be together.



*****************



Some of us think holding onmakes us strong but sometimes it is letting go.



*****************




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages