Breaking

Post Top Ad

Sunday 5 March 2017

Love Status for Her



( 1. ) If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.

( 2. ) Sometimes breakups aren’t meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.

( 3. ) I wish I could go back to the day I met you…and walk the hell away.

( 4. ) When I count my blessings i count you twice.

( 5. ) Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

( 6. )Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.







( 7. )If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.


( 8. )Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl

( 9. )Love isn’t complicated, people are.

( 10. )Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

( 11. )In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

( 12. )Loving you is like breathing – so effortless, so natural. And so essential to life.

( 13. )The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings

( 14. )Perfect love casts out all fear.

( 15. )If you listen, you can hear love in the music.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages