Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday 8 April 2017

Top 49 Attitude Status

Top 49 At
titude Status

                                                                             


  1. A bad Attitude is like a flat Tyre. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
  2. A strong positive Attitude will create more Miracles than any wonder drug.                                                                                                                    
  3. Alter your Attitude and you can alter your Life.
  4. Always remember that you are Unique just like everyone else.
  5. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
  6. Attitude is a way of Life
  7. Before you judge ME, make sure you are PERFECT.
  8. Being silent is my Attitude.
  9. Don’t get confused between my Personality and Attitude. My Personality is who I am, my Attitude depends on who you are.
  10. Don’t judge people. You never know what kind of battle they are fighting.
  11. Don’t let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world.
  12. Don’t mix between my Personality and my Attitude because my Personality is me and my Attitude depends on you.
  13. Don’t PLAY with Me ! Coz i know I Can PLAY Better Than You.
  14. Don’t take my Kindness as a sign of Weakness.
  15. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
  16. I am not a King but I am a King Maker.
  17. I am not as dumb as you look.
  18. I am who I am. If you don’t like me, well I don’t give a shit.
  19. I don’t have an Attitude problem… You have a Perception problem.
  20. I don’t have an Attitude, just a Personality that you can’t handle it.
  21. If someone hates you for a reason, give that JERK a reason.
  22. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
  23. If you left me without any Reason, Do not come back with an Excuse.
  24. I’m not lazy, I’m just on energy saving mode.
  25. I’m not online; it’s just an optical illusion.
  26. I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand…
  27. It’s not my attitude, it’s my Style….
  28. Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
  29. My Attitude is a result of your actions! So if you don’t like my Attitude blame yourself.
  30. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength…
  31. My attitude will always be based on how you treat me..
  32. People like me great. People don’t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.
  33. Respect for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.
  34. Style is a reflection…. of your Attitude and Personality.
  35. Take me as I am or watch me as I go.
  36. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
  37. The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
  38. When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic
  39. When you think there is nothing left in your life, just keep working hard until you die 
  40. Yes I’m smiling, but you’re not the reason anymore!
  41. You can’t have a positive life with a negative mind.
  42. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
  43. Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
  44. Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
  45. The longer the title the less important the job.
  46. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  47. No, I'm not feeling violent, I'm feeling creative with weapons.
  48. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
  49. If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

For Latest Online Deals And Offers

    Visit LootindiaDeals.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad

Pages